The children, staff, parents and governors have transformed the overgrown land behind the old school house into a garden with raised beds for the children to learn about growing their on food and getting in touch with nature.
Every year the children enjoy planting out the raised beds and school would like help in a range of different ways.
· Do you have any old gardening equipment that you would be willing to donate?
· Do you have any plants that you could give?
· Do you have any fruit trees or bushes that you could donate?
· Would you like to get involved in our next volunteer day?
· Have you a few hours per week to help out with the garden?
· Have you got any other ideas for making our garden bee and mini bug friendly?